How special you are
you seem to still seek yourself
I can tell you who you are
You're the lady with the lamp
looking after those in need
Helping others is always on your mind
and you help me to be more kind
You are an angel my friend
that is never to tired for tea
you help my heart to mend
and show me the wonders of me
It is never to early or late
to text my dear friend Aileen,
You are always ready for a date
to explore what lies unseen
You have a collection of cards
and we simply can play for hours
you have a bag full of crystals
that you use for their healing powers
Aileen, you are a fairy
with bright rainbow coloured wings
You can lighten up the room
with all sorts of wonderful things
For you, life is a magical mystery
to be explored with wonder
You see so much beauty in nature
and find all sorts of wisdoms to ponder
Walking the labyrinth in the moonlight
is a joy with my friend Aileen
You help me to be in the moment
even if at first, I wasn't keen
The labyrinth under the moon
the labyrinth below our feet
the labyrinth in our minds
walk the labyrinth to our own beat
It is easy to please the fairy
you love your magical music box
You let me listen to the beat of your heart
and I feel love from my head to my socks
Aileen believes in trust
Aileen believes in loyalty
I'm so blessed to call you my friend
You make me feel like royalty
with bright rainbow coloured wings
You can lighten up the room
with all sorts of wonderful things
For you, life is a magical mystery
to be explored with wonder
You see so much beauty in nature
and find all sorts of wisdoms to ponder
Walking the labyrinth in the moonlight
is a joy with my friend Aileen
You help me to be in the moment
even if at first, I wasn't keen
The labyrinth under the moon
the labyrinth below our feet
the labyrinth in our minds
walk the labyrinth to our own beat
you love your magical music box
You let me listen to the beat of your heart
and I feel love from my head to my socks
Aileen believes in trust
Aileen believes in loyalty
I'm so blessed to call you my friend
You make me feel like royalty
A playful fairy
A healing angel
A creative poet
A loyal friend
So if you ever wonder who you are
Remember that you are the wonder
Thank you for being my friend
I hope you'll continue the trend
No comments:
Post a Comment