Only six years ago
Life was unknown
life was an exiting adventure
getting on a plane
to a new land
a new culture
a way of being
In my new world
I love freely
I feel intensely
I belong completely
I flourish in the peaceful energy
that is New Zealand
After six years of exploring
of learning new things
of starting afresh
I now stand before myself
naked of all expectations
no attachment to the outcome
free to choose
free to be
where ever I am
where ever I go
Standing before me
a choice to move again
to go to a new land
to explore new beginnings
is NZ to small for me now?
Will I enjoy disappearing
in the great unknown
from where I came?
Where life is fast
sometimes cruel and impersonal
will life be rich with experience?
you bet!
What would need to happen
for me to get excited?
how much of my life in NZ
has been consumed of work?
How much have been spent on
new experiences?
new friends?
new hobbies?
new roots?
Will those roots last me?
Even if I move next door?
No comments:
Post a Comment