How I long to be able to breath.
To fill my lungs easily with fresh cool air,
to feel that air energize my body,
every cell invigorated, bursting with life & purpose.
to feel that air energize my body,
every cell invigorated, bursting with life & purpose.
How I long to be able to breath,
no effort or conscious thought required,
no feeling like I am running a marathon,
no breathing fast & hard with muscles screaming in pain.
no feeling like I am running a marathon,
no breathing fast & hard with muscles screaming in pain.
How I long to be able to breath,
no gasping, coughing or wheezing,
no feeling of drowning in my own secretions,
no struggling for every breath always feeling spent & exhausted.
no feeling of drowning in my own secretions,
no struggling for every breath always feeling spent & exhausted.
How I long to be able to breath,
my head to feel clear,
my body able to move at will,
no dizzyness or panic wondering
if this will be my last breath.
How I long to be able to breath,
stop the endless struggle,
relax & let go & drift into peace,
accept my fate & release all fear at last.
How good it is to be able to breath,
my soul released from this frail physical vessel.
I am whole & perfect once more,
this lifetimes journey is over,
time to start anew.
No comments:
Post a Comment