16 September 2014

Messages from the fairy


Hi Anrie, had the notion to draw/write what I feel now. It is so much fuller than my last drawing & felt I could have added much more but out of space. Wanted to share the picture with u, as you have been instrumental  in the positive changes in my life. In case you cant read it, in the heart it says,"Anrie, special place in my heart for u dear friend & spititual soulmate".  Much love & hugs to u sweet Earth Angel Anrie. Xxxooo

Hi Anrie, I am glad u recognised it was my wee magic music box in the picture as sometimes its hard to tell with my drawings!! Whats not to love about u.You are perfect as u r Anrie, no need to be anything different. U have the most beautiful mind & soul & incredible wisdom & clarity & sheer joy for life. U r very easy to love my sweet friend. U also of course give the best hugs ever, ha ha! Go enjoy your day, take a photo or txt me only if u get time. Much love & hugs xxxooo

---

I am sending u a large bubble of pure pink loving energy so u can hop inside it whenever u need some of my unconditioal love. I know u will b able to see it & hope u will also be able to feel it. Enjoy it & know how much u r loved.xxxooo


No comments: