Just on the border of your waking mind, there lies another time where darkness and light are one. And as you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time. - ELO
27 December 2008
My Marketing
PROBLEM
Time spent on manual reporting
Infighting/resolve conflict & business process differences
Why do we use info systems? To have info!
I seek business analysis positions related to business information and data analytics
I have good analysis, problem solving and organising skills that allow me to identify a problem, analyse possible solutions, and organise teams to help resolve and implement approved changes.
I am friendly, proactive, and enjoy working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and expertise.
I have over 19 years experience in information systems, working in a wide variety of roles and departments during that time. My career has spanned over financial, logistics, supply chain and IT.
VALUES
Friendly: Fun (humour), Kind
Openness: Teach, Learn
integrity: Word, deed
Unity: diversity, understanding
SKILLS
Analytical: Interview, what why how who....
Problem solving: Perseverance, Intuitive, Investigative
Organisational: Facilitating, Presenting
GOALS
Dashboard graphical reporting
Birds ornithology
Generations writing about elders (dying generation)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment