Does our actions always have meaning?
Have you ever through rocks at a wall when you were a kid just to make it brake in pieces? What would have been your motivation? Are you aware of what you are doing or is it random selection?
Do you even consider the type of rock you through? It could be clay, it could be lime, or it could contain a diamond. What will make you stop and look? What would have to happen, or not happen, for you to stand still, observe what is in your hand before flinging it against a brick wall.
When all the rocks are thrown and we're left with only ourselves, who would we be?
Is meaning to my life purely dependent on what I mean to others? Should that be enough, or is there more? Am I suppose to be someone, or am I just an empty jar, able to contain many types of juices, depending on my choice.
I am linked to the arts, but in what way? Am I a performer? Do I really enjoy technology or is it an unfortunate competency? How did I get here? Was it by accident, or is there a visible pattern to how I make my decisions, that ultimately lead me to where I am?
No comments:
Post a Comment