16 July 2014

Freedom

On finding my new home.

Yes I am excited, for the absolute most part.  And then there is this little thought I have telling me I'm selfish to do this, that how can I just give up my family to experience being single? 

I am allowing that thought the space it needs to fully express itself, so that it can come out of the shadows and into the light.  So I can see it for what it really is, and not fear its presence.  Surrender to what it is trying to tell me. 

And now I have the thought that I don't deserve happiness.  But I know that thought doesn't serve me, so I'm thanking my mind for it, allow it to bask in the light.  

And now I have the thought that I am love, and that I am allowing myself to have the space and serenity in my life to express that love in ways I haven't experienced before.  I allow myself to  create a safe haven.

I have no desire to create a conventional home.  I want a sanctuary for my soul.  What ever that looks like.  

I have a thought that this place, this apartment has the potential to give me that space that I can fill with my love, my creativity and my being.  

Its a new life, a new day.  And what ever I do to be true to my values:  

Freedom
Authenticity
Adventure
Connection
Creativity
Fun

No comments: