HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANRIE my twin soulmate
Who triggers issues for me to contemplate
You are kind but determined to reflect the truth
No escape from the realities you unearth
Who triggers issues for me to contemplate
You are kind but determined to reflect the truth
No escape from the realities you unearth
I miss you so much my SPECIAL friend. (Ha Ha!)
The one on whom I can depend
To let me see my faults and flaws
Correct them and grow in confidence
To let me see my faults and flaws
Correct them and grow in confidence
So much has changed for you in a year
New country, new girlfriend, home and career
From anguish and sorrow and rebound love
To finding Jean the light of your life
New country, new girlfriend, home and career
From anguish and sorrow and rebound love
To finding Jean the light of your life
I know Jean feeds you healthy food
Biodynamic which is super good
And now her new Vitamix toy
I'm sure will bring you both great joy
Biodynamic which is super good
And now her new Vitamix toy
I'm sure will bring you both great joy
I'm so happy that Jean spoils you to pieces
As you dear sis deserve fulfilled wishes
You've become part of an instant family
A cultural experience with respect each way
As you dear sis deserve fulfilled wishes
You've become part of an instant family
A cultural experience with respect each way
You cant help but try to uplift all you meet
Give guidance and clarity and support so complete
You're driven by your spiritual soul
To assist everyone to achieve their goal
Give guidance and clarity and support so complete
You're driven by your spiritual soul
To assist everyone to achieve their goal
I feel the time has come to change career
Something more rewarding is required here
This job you're in doesn't resonate with your soul
So look out for opportunities that align with your goal
Something more rewarding is required here
This job you're in doesn't resonate with your soul
So look out for opportunities that align with your goal
Your book is very nearly complete
A long painstaking, arduous feat
You're onto research for the next one
Moving closer to your lifes mission
A long painstaking, arduous feat
You're onto research for the next one
Moving closer to your lifes mission
So today as you deliberate on your life
Give thanks for the joy and the strife
As both are essential to your growth
and part of your journey in search of your truth
Give thanks for the joy and the strife
As both are essential to your growth
and part of your journey in search of your truth
So my dear friend Anrie on your special day
Much love and happiness I'm sending your way
Hope the day is filled with joy and fun
And cant wait to see the silhouette pics of you and Jean!
Much love and happiness I'm sending your way
Hope the day is filled with joy and fun
And cant wait to see the silhouette pics of you and Jean!
No comments:
Post a Comment