Dear diary,
I love you. I am grateful for the life you have and the passion for living, the love for others and the joy you bring.
Your focus has been internal for some time and that was necessary. You feel deeply and intently and you care very much.
It is a joy to be with you every day. I never know what comes next. I worry sometimes that you eat crap, although I can feel the temporary joy it is giving you.
Learn to share the gifts not to have it all by yourself.
Allow to be in the moment, be present. When you forget, take a deep breath in, and remember who you are.
Powerful, beautiful, creative, caring, loving, peaceful.
You know why you are here.
Why are you still searching?
You bring love and acceptance
Not Judgement
Loving Kindness
Freedom of expression
Love for nature
Careful consideration of impact
but knowing most worry is unnecessary and unkind to self
No comments:
Post a Comment