12 November 2008

Books, books, books!

Here follows a list of books I got from the library:

Finding Work
"The 2006 What color is your parachute" by Richard Nelson Bolles
"I don't know what I want, but I know it's not this: by Julie Jansen
"Fearless Interviewing" by Marky Stein
"The five-minute interview" by Richard H Beatty
"Mastering the Job interview and winning the money game" by Kate Wendleton
"Career helium" by David Thompson
"The perfect Cover Letter" by Richard H Beatty
"The Successful job interview" by Clare Sutton

Business
"Just enough Project Management" by Curtis R Cook
"Business Think" by Dave Marcum, Steve Smith and Mahan Khalsa
"101 Internet Businesses you can start from home" by Susan Seeney
"Telling ain't training" by Harold Stolovitch and Erica Keeps
"100 Training Games" by Gary Kroehnert
"From know-how to knowledge" by Bryan Gladstone
"E-Business Innovation and Change management" by Mohini Singh and Dianne Waddell
"Change Management in Information Services" by Lyndon Pugh
"New Zealand Marketing" by Michael Clemes and Andy van Ameyde
"Understanding Company Financial Statements" R H Parker
"Strategy and Management - NZ" by Bryan Poulin, Bob Mills and Dorothy Spiller

Soft Skills
"Cultural Intelligence" by Brooks peterson
"How to work a room" by Susan Roane
"Communication Skills" by David Pinner and Dorothy Pinner
"Managing Disagreement Constructively" by Herbert S Kindler
"Listening Skills" by Iam Mackay
"How to lose friends and infuriate people" by Jonar Nader

No comments: